- Welcome to the Sacramental Program 2019-2020
- Registration Form 2019-2020
- Parish News
- Baptism of Young Children Program
- Nurturing Faith
- Stations of the Cross
Sacramental Program Update for parents with children in Year 2 and Year 3
Due to government restrictions and social distancing protocols still in place all planned Children’s Sacramental Program meetings will be postponed/rescheduled until further notice: This means the:
- ·Sacramental Program Information Sessions for parents of children in Year 2 scheduled for Tuesday 5 May or Wednesday 6 May are postponed;
- ·Enrolment for the 2020/2021 Program scheduled for Tuesday 19 May is postponed;
- ·Confirmation Sessions for Parents scheduled for Tuesday 16 June or 17 June are postponed;
- ·Celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation on Saturday 15 August will be rescheduled by the Bishop’s Office;
- ·Celebration of the Sacrament of Reconciliation for children in Year 3 will be rescheduled;
- ·First Communion Sessions for parents with children in Yr 3 scheduled for Tues 12 May or Wed 13 May are postponed;
- ·Celebration of First Communion in June will be rescheduled.
Parents of children in Year 3 please note that we are planning to complete the full program this year and parents of children in Year 2 please note we are planning to open enrolments later in the term.
These challenging times of the coronavirus have called for different approaches in how parents engage with their children. The parish is exploring alternative ways we may be able to accompany and engage with our parents in the preparation of our children for the sacraments which may include online registration/enrolments and preparation. Parents will be kept up to date in coming weeks.
The Diocese of Broken Bay offers a number of resoruces for families with young children from infancy through to school years.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd is a program for children aged 3-12.
Marriage and Family Life Ministry provides regular opportunities for growth in the faith directed to families.
The Catholic Adult Education Centre offers many publications useful for young married couples with children.
has beautiful illustrations of seasonal and devotional themes throughout the year with a selection of other delightfully userfriendly resources.